This Gens Ace 5300 mAh, 30C, 3S LiPo battery has been customized for easy use with our ELEV-8 quadcopters, and provides a longer flight time compared to our 3300 mAh LiPo battery.
To charge the battery you will need a Lithium Polymer Balance Charger capable of charging a 3 cell (11.1 volt) battery, and an approved container. We recommend the 3A LiPo Balance Charger + EC3 Cable and a LiPo Battery Bag - Small (#752-00015).
- 159 amp continuous output supports ELEV-8 quadcopter flight and other high-power projects
- Customized with a pre-soldered EC3 Female connector
- Balance charging cable with JST-XHR connector can also attach to a low-voltage alarm
- 12 AWG power cable with durable silicon insulation
SHIPPING: Lithium batteries are shipped via UPS only; restrictions apply by country; see details.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the all safety instructions and warnings may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Parallax Inc. is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages and personal injuries, including that to life, and health, resulting from the customer’s application and use of these Parallax Inc. products. You, the customer, assume full and unlimited responsibility for all customer Battery Pack applications and uses. Your purchase of this product constitutes your agreement to hereafter assume full and total responsibility for your subsequent utilization of the Battery Pack and you agree to defend, protect, save harmless, and indemnify Parallax Inc., its officers, and employees relative to your potential use and misuse of this product.
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion polymer
- Voltage: 11.1 V
- Capacity: 5300 mAh
- Cell Count: 3
- Wire gauge: 12 AWG
- Connector type: EC3 female
- Nominal Cell Voltage: 3.7 Volts (3.0 V minimum, 4.2 V maximum)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 30C (159 A)
- Maximum Burst Discharge Rate: 50C (318 A)
- Maximum Charge Rate: 1C (5.3 A)
- Battery Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 1.65 x 5.39 x 1.26 in (42 x 137 x 32 mm)
- Operating Temperature, charge: 32 to 113 °F (0 to 45 °C)
- Operating Temperature, discharge, 32 to 140 °F (0 to 60 °C)