Discontinued. We auditioned several motors for release of the ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter Kit, and this KEDA 1000 kV Brushless Outrunner Motor was our final choice. With a maximum output of 255.3 W and 1000 kV, The optimized performance of these motors contributes to the increased payload capacity of the ELEV-8 v3 over the v2. We recommend using these motors with the 11x4.5 Propellers included with the ELEV-8 v3.
In addition, we've added a few customizations to make quadcopter assembly or repair even easier.
- 18 AWG wires are an extra-long 29 cm to fit the length of the ELEV-8 v3 boom
- Pre-attached, gold-plated male bullet connectors make assembly or repair quicker and solder-free
- Bolt-on adapter, retaining ring, and set screw included for mounting props
NOTE: when buying replacement motors for your quadcopter, it is important to get 4 of the same model. Do not mix motor types or models with any ELEV-8 multirotor kit. We offer a quantity 4 price break for your convenience.
- Motor Type: Outrunner
- Max Watt: 255.3
- kV: 1000
- Wire gauge: 18 AWG
- Wire length: 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Connector: 3.5 mm male bullet
- Battery: 11.1 V 3S LiPo
- No-load current: 1 A @ 7.4 V
- Max current: 23 A
- Shaft length: 1.46 in (37 mm)
- Motor diameter: 1.10 in (28 mm)
- Motor height: 1.34 in (34 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79 g)