Quantity limited to stock on hand. This aluminum bracket kit conveniently mounts a LightWare SF11-C Laser Rangefinder to an ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter. The bracket is easy to mount to holes already present in the ELEV-8 v3 chassis plate.
The precision machined aluminum bracket helps protect the laser rangefinder and positions it facing downward for accurate distance and altitude measurements. It takes no space beneath the quadcopter's bottom chassis plate, leaving plenty of room for other accessories.
- Fits LightWare SF10, SF11, SF30, and SF33 series Laser Rangefinders
- Made from 6061 aluminum custom CNC-machined in Rocklin, CA USA
- All mounting hardware is included
- Weighs less than 26 grams
- Measures just 2.56 x 1.87 x 0.35 inches overall; see the Product Guide download for the dimensional drawing
Note: LightWare Laser Rangefinder and ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter required, not included.
- (1) - SF ELEV-8 Mounting Bracket (#720-28008)
- (2) - Socket Cap Head Machine Screw, #4-40 x 1/4" (#710-00047)
- (2) - Socket Cap Head Machine Screw, #4-40 x 1/2" (#710-00048)
- (2) - Nylon-Insert Locknut, #4-40 (#700-00024)
- (1) - 3/32” Hex Key (#725-00025)
ELEV-8 Laser Rangefinder Mount Kit - 259.07 KB | updated: 06 Apr 2016 - 2:42 pm