Discontinued. The ELEV-8 v3 Motor Mount sits atop saddle washers to connect to the ELEV-8 v3 booms; 4 are required per Quadcopter. Designed as a sacrificial part, in the event of a crash this plate will usually break before the motor is damaged, saving on repair costs.
- Made from black acetal, 0.093 inches thick
- Motor mounting holes accept M3 screws
- Boom mounting holes accept #4 screws
- Dimensions: 2.38 x 1.25 in (60.45 x 31.75 mm)
- Machined at Parallax headquarters in Rocklin, California
Note: This item is not compatible with the ELEV-8 V2 Quadcopter.