This breadboard set makes a convenient and affordable base for circuit-building. Its two prototyping sections and three power bus sections are pre-assembled on a double-sided foam tape foundation. Jumper the power rails together, or keep them isolated for using different voltages in the same project.
This board is included in the Propeller FLiP Try-it Kit. Stock up on spares, or connect additional boards together to make room for larger projects.
- 2 sections with 30 5-socket rows on each side of the trench
- 600 prototyping tie points total with standard 0.1" spacing
- Three power bus strips with 25 sockets on each rail
- Expandable - sections connect securely side-by-side or end-to-end
- Dimensions: 4 x 3.3 x 0.4 in (10 x 8.4 x 1 cm)