This breadboard set makes a convenient and affordable base for circuit-building. Its two prototyping sections and three power bus sections are pre-assembled on a double-sided foam tape foundation. Jumper the power rails together, or keep them isolated for using different voltages in the same project.
This board is included in Propeller FLiP multicore microcontroller educational kits, and works very well with the Edge I/O Adapter compatible with micro:bit. Stock up on spares, or connect additional boards together to make room for larger projects.
- 2 sections with 30 5-socket rows on each side of the trench
- 600 prototyping tie points total with standard 0.1" spacing
- Three power bus strips with 25 sockets on each rail
- Expandable - sections connect securely side-by-side or end-to-end
- Dimensions: 4 x 3.3 x 0.4 in (10 x 8.4 x 1 cm)