The Arlo Battery Charger is designed to charge 12 VDC sealed lead acid batteries, such as those used on the Arlo Robot system prior to June, 2016. Arlo Complete kits or Arlo Power Distribution Boards purchased after June 01, 2016 require the 2.1 mm diameter center pin battery charger. Please ensure you are purchasing the correct charger.
The Arlo Battery Charger comes with a 2.5 mm diameter center pin which is sized to fit the higher current demands of typical 12 VDC, 8 amp-hour batteries. This device will charge either 1 or 2 SLA batteries at a time, and it mates with the charging jack that came standard on the Arlo Power Distribution Board (#28996) prior to June, 2016.
- Designed for direct compatibility with our Arlo Power Distribution Board, though it can be used in most any SLA battery system that operates on 12 VDC.
- Follows proper charging curve for standard SLA batteries.
- Power plug has high current capacity; compatible with the input power jack on the Arlo Distribution Board.
- Classroom-friendly robot with built-in over-current protection.
- Autonomous indoor/outdoor robot power charger.
Note: This product comes fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in (11.43 x 6.35 x 3.81 cm)
- Weight: .72 lbs (.33 kg) per assembly
- Voltage requirements: 120 VAC
- Current requirements: Depends on attached loads, but no more than 3.3 amps DC.
- Operating temperature range: +32 to +120 °F (0 to +49 °C)