Quantity limited to stock on hand. The C2H5OH Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting alcohol such as in a breath analyzer. When paired with our Gas Sensor Board (#27983) it provides a development system and test platform for C2H5OH gas sensor design.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-3
- High sensitivity to alcohol
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Fast response and high sensitivity
- Plugs into our Gas Sensor Board (#27983)
- Safety Devices (harmful gas detection)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Breath Analyzer
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for more information and circuit recommendations.
Note: This sensor, paired with our Gas Sensor Board (#27983), replaces our C2H5OH (Alcohol/Benzine) Gas Sensor Module (#27904). Please note that on boards labeled 27983 pin 2 is active-high, and on boards labeled 27904, 27930, 27931, and 27932, pin 2 is active-low.
- Voltage requirements: 5VDC
- Current requirements: ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1mm diameter x 16.55mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: +14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)