DISCONTINUED. The CH4 Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Methane in home, automotive or industrial settings. This sensor plugs into our Gas Sensor Board (#27983) for convenient protoyping and microcontroller-based projects.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-2
- Wide detecting scope
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Fast response and high sensitivity
- Fits our Gas Sensor Board (#27983) for convenient prototyping
- Safety Devices (harmful gas detection)
- Environmental monitoring
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for more informaton and circuit recommendations.
Note: This sensor, when paired with our Gas Sensor Board (#27983) replaces our CH4 Gas Sensor Module (#27930). Please note that on boards labeled 27983 pin 2 is active-high, and on boards labeled 27904, 27930, 27931, and 27932, pin 2 is active-low.
- Voltage requirements: 5 VDC
- Current requirements: ~160 mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1 mm diameter x 16.55 mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)
MQ-2 CH4 Gas Sensor Datasheet - 55.04 KB | updated: 04 Oct 2012 - 2:34 pm