This brownout detector pulls its normally-open output to ground once it detect 4.3 volts, or less, on it's power input. It is recommended for BS2 OEM designs to pull the reset line low to protect the interpreter and EEPROM from loss of control and corruption during low-voltage conditions.
- Brownout Detected: ≤ 4.3 VDC
- Accuracy: +/- 2.0%
- Package: TO-92
- Voltage requirements: 0.7 to 10 VDC
- Current requirements: 1.1 µA (typical), 3.6 µA (max)
- Dimensions: .738 x .186 x .143 in (18.7 x 4.7 x 3.6 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
Note: This is the normally-open version; output is high-impedance normally and pulls to ground during brownout.
4.3 V Brownout Detector Datasheet - 218.78 KB | updated: 12 Jun 2013 - 10:40 am