The LM2940CT-5.0 provides a fixed 5 V, 1 A supply for any 5V device in your breadboard or through-hole projects. This regulator is used in conjunction with our 3.3 V Regulator to create the dual voltage supply circuits on the Propeller Education Kit platforms.
- Supplies regulated 5 V up to 1 Amp
- Dropout voltage approx 0.5 to 1 V
- Reverse battery protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for circuit schematics and detailed electrical specifications.
- Power requirements: approx 6 to 26 V; see datasheet
- Communication: N/A
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 0.4 x 0.18 in (28 x 10.16 x 4.5 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32 to +257 °F (0 to +125 °C)
5 V LDO Voltage Regulator Datasheet - 895.31 KB | updated: 20 Sep 2012 - 5:18 pm