Quantity limited to stock on hand. The Sharp GP2A25J0000F sensor detects changes in white and black surfaces from distances of 1-9 mm (0.039-.354” as well as the absence of any object in front of the sensor. Potential applications range from robotic encoders to human-activated sensing for machine activation or reed-switch proximity type applications. The Sharp GP2A25J0000F may be used to output a simple digital interface like a pushbutton, with a high-low transition when activated.
See the video under Additional Resources for a BlocklyProp pseudocode example.
- Efficient non-contact sensing with a 1-9 mm detecting distance
- Accepts a Tyco Electronics 292133-3 connector
- Mounting hole for secure application integration
- Barcode reading system
- Edge detection for robots or equipment
- Line following robotic applications
- Object detection on conveyor belt
- Voltage Requirements:4.75–5.25 V
- Sensing Method: Reflective Infrared
- Detecting Distance: 1–9 mm
- Communication: Open collector
- Connector: Tyco Electronics PN : 292133-3
- Case Dimensions: 33 x 9 x 8 mm
- Operating temperature range: 14 to +140 °F (-10 to +60 °C)
See the Sharp GP2A25J0000F datasheet under Downloads for complete details.
SHARP GPA2025J0000F Datasheet - 236.4 KB | updated: 18 Nov 2013 - 9:29 am