Quantity limited to stock on hand. The Propeller ASC+ is an Arduino Shield-compatible prototyping system designed to use existing Arduino add-on boards with the Propeller SPIN language, Propeller Assembly, C and C++. You now have the power of truly simultaneous processing at your fingertips to use with your existing Arduino shields, without having to start over with new boards and setups. Simply attach your shields to this board, and you will be up and running in no time. Switching to the Propeller Multicore Processor to give your project the upper hand has never been easier for Arduino Shield-based projects.
- Can be powered from the USB port (500 mA polyfuse) or with 6-9 V, 2.1 mm power jack, allowing for rapid proto-typing
- 3.3 V and 5 V voltage regulators allow you to integrate a wide variety of sensors
- Mini-USB interface means no searching for a special cable to connect with your computer
- 3.3 V AUX port for extra digital I/O or TV/keyboard/mouse or RGB using only a few resistors
- MCP3208 12-bit analog to digital converter
- Fourteen Arduino-compatible, current-protected 3.3 V digital I/O pins
- PWM, I2C, SPI, UART and more, in any combination on any pin.
- 64 KB EEPROM (32 K for program + 32 K for data storage)
- Dimensions: 2.70 x 2.10 in (68.6 x 53.3 mm)
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 167 °F (0 to 75 C)
WARNING: Pins P16 through P23 are not protected! Do not apply above 3.3 volts to these pins!
Propeller ASC+ Schematic - 59.29 KB | updated: 10 Oct 2012 - 1:46 pm