Quantity limited to stock on hand. No more need to remove rechargeable AA cells and place them into a separate charging station, or replace non-rechargeable alkaline cells. Simply plug in a 7.5 VDC, 1 A wall transformer and the charging circuitry does the rest, automatically. The Li-ion Small Robot Power Pack-Charger (formerly the Li-ion Boe-Bot Power Pack-Charger), is a solution that can replace up to several thousand AA alkaline batteries over the Li-ion cells' lifetime.
- Fits into the Small Robot chassis, replacing the 4- or 5- cell AA battery pack.
- Holds two rechargeable/replaceable 3.7 V Li-ion 18650 cells.
- Provides up to 6 hours of continuous motorized operation (depending on cell capacity).
- Rechargeable Li-ion cells don’t need to be removed from your robot for recharging—charging circuitry is built into the board.
- Multiple LED indicators provide charge readiness information for each individual cell; status key for the LED indicators is printed on the board.
- Comes with all hardware and cables necessary for installation into your existing robot.
- Automatic charge/discharge switching circuitry.
- Portable power for data-logging applications
- Mobile Robots
- Aggressive holders retain cells in any board orientation and in moderate shock environments, such as mobile robotic applications.
- Dedicated circuitry continuously monitors the charging process to ensure safety, efficiency, and to maximize the number of charge/discharge cycles of each cell.
- On-board output 2 Amp Mini Fuse protection
- Nominal 7.4 VDC output 8.2 VDC maximum
- Charging Power Requirements: +5–12 VDC @ 1 A (min.); 2.1 mm center positive barrel jack supply
- Power Output: Unregulated nominal 7.4 VDC @ 1800–2600 mAh (depending on cells used)
- Charging Time: 1 to 6 hours, depending upon the discharge level and capacity of the cells used
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 in (7.6 x 10.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85°C)