This Clear Disc RFID tag is made of polyethylene and polyester. It can be read with our RFID Card Reader - Serial (#28140) and RFID Card Reader - USB (#28340). Each tag has a unique 10-digit ID, so multiple tags can be used in a single project and may be purchased from Parallax in any quantity. This tag may be used for identification, access control to spaces and equipment, and for triggering other events in an automated system.
The unique clear material makes the coiled antenna and ID chip visible, a great feature in educational settings.
- Belongs to the EM4100 family of passive tags
- 125 kHz activating frequency
- Readable from within 2 inches of the RFID reader module
- Access Control
- Asset Tracking
Note: This tag can NOT be written to with the RFID Read/Write modules (#28440 & #28540).
- Unique - 64 bit read only ID
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz +/- 6 kHz
- Communication: EM4100 Protocol
- Dimensions: 0.02 x 1.18 in (0.6 x 30 mm +/- 0.5mm)
- Operating temp range: -4 to +140 °F (-20 to +60 °C)
Clear Disc RFID Tag Datasheet - 95.04 KB | updated: 20 Jul 2020 - 8:04 am