The UV Light Sensor measures ambient ultraviolet intensity in the 200 to 370 nanometer range: solar ultraviolet UVA, UVB, and UVC light. The sensor has a built-in amplifier with adjustable levels. The UV Light Sensor may be used outdoors in a variety of applications including datalogging and closed-loop control, such as for activating watering or greenhouse vents.
The single analog output may be directly connected to the Propeller Activity Board 4-channel A/D converter or easily interfaced with the MCP3002 A/D with a FLiP Multicore Microcontroller.
- UVA, UVB, UVC light measurement with a simple analog output
- 200–370 nm response spectrum for a wide range of natural solar light levels
- Adjustable amplification
- 2 to 5 volt analog output is easy to read by many controllers or A/D converters
- 9 inch (22 cm) 3-pin female-female extension cable included
- Ultraviolet intensity exposure measurement and datalogging
- Automatic shade system trigger
- Control systems for gardening, plant growth, watering systems commonly used in greenhouses
- Response spectrum: 200–370 nm
- Power: 3.3 - 5.0 VDC
- Dimensions: 0.86 x 0.62 in (22.0 x 16.0 mm)
- Mounting holes size: 0.8 in (2.0 mm)
UV Light Sensor Manual - 24.45 KB | updated: 11 Sep 2019 - 2:04 pm