This elegant module displays crisp, clear text and images with black e-ink. Its generous 296 x 128 pixel resolution on a 2.9 inch screen can display a lot of data in a reasonably compact space. Thin, lightweight, and with very low current requirements, it is ideal for small handheld applications as well as fixed installations.
We have made the ePaper module very easy to use with BlocklyProp visual programming. Define text, values, and shapes with a single block. Or, store several bitmap images on a microSD card and call them by filename to display as needed during project run-time.
This ePaper module can also be used with most any other 3.3 V or 5 V controller that supports an SPI interface. Propeller C libraries and example code are available for download in the Parallax Learn folder, and example code for other devices can be found via the manufacturer's website.
An 8-wire cable is included for connecting your ePaper module to your project. Each wire terminates in a socket; you may wish to purchase a few 3-pin single-row headers with long pins if connecting this module to a breadboard.
- Black e-ink is easy to read with no backlight needed
- Very low power consumption is ideal for battery operated devices
- 8-wire cable with module connector and female 0.1” sockets included
- Four mounting holes with screws and threaded standoffs included
- Graphical device readouts
- Programmable labels
- Multimedia art projects
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 89.5mm × 38mm
- Display size: 66.89mm × 29.05mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Pixel resolution: 296 × 128
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Screen dimension diagonal: 2.9” inches (7.36 cm)
- Cable length: 8.66 inches (22 cm)
- Operating temperature range: 32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
NOTE: For indoor use. Not for use in high temperature or high humidity environments. See the manufacturer's datasheet for details.
Propeller C Learn Folder - 9.36 MB | updated: 03 Jul 2019 - 9:18 am