For students, hobbyists, and professionals who desire the small form and features of the BASIC Stamp® 1 microcontroller, but need a development platform in the mold of the Parallax Board Of Education and HomeWork boards; the BASIC Stamp 1 Project Board is low-cost solution that is sure to fit the bill.
The BS1 Project Board consists of a surface-mounted BASIC Stamp 1 on a 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" (8.3 x 6.4 cm) printed circuit board. The board includes a 9V battery clip, a mechanically interlocked 2.1 mm power jack, DB-9 connector for programming, and LM2936 regulator providing 40 mA for your projects.
- Red LED power indicator with On/Off Switch
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- DB9 connector for BS1-IC programming and debugging during run-time.
- 0 – P7 I/O pins, Vin, Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to prototyping area
- Includes 1 3/8" x 2" (5.1 x 3.5 cm) solderless breadboard
- 220 Ω resisitors on all I/O pins for protection
- Power Requirements: 5.5 to 15 VDC
- Communication: Serial for Programming (default to 2400 baud)
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 3.05 in (102 x 77 mm)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +185 °F (0 to 70 °C)