Stops program execution.
||All BS2 models
STOP prevents the BASIC Stamp from executing any further instructions
until it is reset. The following actions will reset the BASIC Stamp:
- Pressing and releasing the RESET button on the development board.
- Driving the RES pin low then letting it float (high).
- Downloading a new program.
- Disconnecting then reconnecting the power.
STOP differs from END in two respects:
- STOP does not put the BASIC Stamp into low-power mode. The BASIC
Stamp draws just as much current as if it were actively running program
- The output glitch that occurs after a program has been halted with END does not occur after a program that uses STOP.