Propeller 2 design and example files to be run on DE2-115 development board for Propeller 2 early-adopters. NOTE: DE0-Nano is also supported.
|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|60050,60055-Propeller-2-Design-2014-03-20.zip||2.32 MB||Thu, 2014-03-20 09:57|
|60050,60055-Propeller-2-Design-2014-02-06.zip||2.27 MB||Thu, 2014-03-13 14:51|
Download Version & Details
- Instruction list in included Prop2_Docs.txt, is accurate, but the rest of the documentation will be updated in a later release. See forum thread if there's any questions in the mean time (http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php/125543-Propeller-II-update-BLO...).
- Hub execution mode added - Cogs can execute code directly from hub memory.
- Additional cog-start command added to handle initial hub execution.
Digital I/O operations only; digital + analog I/O features will exist in final silicon.
DE2-115 implementation is limited to 4 cogs and half speed execution.
DE0-Nano implementation is limited to 1 cog with the following items removed:
- CTRB - 2nd counter (CTRA is complete, including waveform output)
- SERB - 2nd serial port
- CORDIC - qsincos/qarctan/qrotate/qlog/qexp
- PIX - texture mapping, pixel blending