Parallax Advanced Learning Institute - California
This course is geared toward middle school and high school educators, though all educators middle school through college are invited to apply.Monday, July 23, 2018 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm 599 Menlo Dr, Rocklin, CA 95765
Pack your ActivityBot robot and join us for the Parallax Advanced Learning Institute in July. The Institute will be held at Parallax headquarters in Rocklin, CA. For 4 intensive days you will get instruction from our Education Team and work closely with them on creating new lessons. Increase your robotic, electronic, and coding skills. Gain new teaching approaches. Work with other teachers in your field. Share ideas. Develop new tutorials. Take home new products from Parallax. You can even earn education credits!
Who’s invited? Middle and high school educators who have previously attended our “Robotics with BlocklyProp” PD course OR currently teach with one of our small robots.
- The Institute is free to attend.
- Light AM/PM refreshements available, meals not provided.
- Day 1: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM - Instruction
- Days 2-4: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Scheduled Activities; 2:00 to 6:00 PM - Open Workshop
- If you will be flying, the nearest airport is Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
- Lodging near Parallax
- Lesson Plan/Event Agenda (PDF)