This book is only available while supplies last.
This collection of hands-on BASIC Stamp projects harvested from our forums makes a perfect companion to What's a Microcontroller? or Robotics with the Boe-Bot.
Some projects need only the components used in those books, and others make use of additional sensors, accessories, and RF devices from Parallax. Each project's parts listing is included at the beginning of its chapter. Some projects are paired with Jessica Uelmen's popular YouTube videos that nicely introduce and support the material — great for both the classroom and independent learner.
- Breadboarding Basics & Wiring Circuits from Schematics
- Build Your Own Mini Timer
- A Bi-Color LED Memory Game
- Playing Sheet Music with the Piezospeaker
- Build Your Own Door Alarm
- A Wireless Musical Keyboard
- Boe-Bot Robot and the Easy Bluetooth Module
- Boe-Bot Robot Navigation with Accelerometer Incline Sensing
- A Tilt Radio Controller for Your Boe-Bot
- Ping)))Dar - A Radar Style Display
- Scan For and Go To Closest Object
- Boe-Bot Line Following with Four QTI Sensors
- Boe-Bot Maze Navigation with Four QTI Sensors
- Publisher: Parallax Inc.
- ISBN: 9781928982579
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 8.5 in (19 x 21.6 cm)
- Plastic spiral binding / 200 pages/ Black & White
Downloads & Resources:
Stamps in Class Mini Projects text (.pdf)
Stamps in Class Mini Projects Source Code (.zip)
Parallax YouTube Videos
BASIC Stamp Editor software
What's a Microcontroller?
Robotics with the Boe-Bot
Smart Sensors and Applications (.pdf)