PLX-DAQ Data Acquisition for Excel
Parallax Data Acquisition tool (PLX-DAQ) software add-in for Microsoft Excel acquires up to 26 channels of data from any Parallax microcontrollers and drops the numbers into columns as they arrive. PLX-DAQ provides easy spreadsheet analysis of data collected in the field, laboratory analysis of sensors and real-time equipment monitoring.
Download PLX-DAQ here: PLX-DAQ.zip (1.93 MB)
Parallax is proud to release this software program free to the microcontroller user community!
PLX-DAQ is a Parallax microcontroller data acquisition add-on tool for Microsoft Excel. Any of our microcontrollers connected to any sensor and the serial port of a PC can now send data directly into Excel. PLX-DAQ has the following features:
- Plot or graph data as it arrives in real-time using Microsoft Excel
- Record up to 26 columns of data
- Mark data with real-time (hh:mm:ss) or seconds since reset
- Read/Write any cell on a worksheet
- Read/Set any of 4 checkboxes on control the interface
- Example code for the BS2, SX (SX/B) and Propeller available
- Baud rates up to 128K
Once Installed, the files may be accessed through: Start=> Programs=> Parallax Inc=> PLX-DAQ or through the desktop folder.
- Microsoft Windows 98 or higher
- Microsoft Office/Excel 2000 or higher