Board is currently under revision. We expect to to stock this kit again in the future.
This kit pairs the versatile Propeller Project Board USB with the Single Relay Board - a perfect combo for controlling a high-power device (up to 10 A). Add sensor inputs to trigger your device — we've included the DS1620 Digital Thermometer and Phototransistor light sensor components to get you started. There's plenty of room for more sensors and output devices the Project Board to bring your idea to life.
- Programming-ready Propeller Project Board lets you get started quickly
- Board is expansion-ready with pads for SMT chips, microSD card holder, and VGA connector
- Single Relay Board controls your external devices up to 10 A
- Included digital thermometer and phototransistor provide sensor input trigger options
Note: See the Propeller Project Board documentation for power supply options.
- (1) Propeller Project Board USB (#32810)
- (1) Single Relay Board (#27115)
- (1) DS1620 Digital Thermometer (#604-00002)
- (1) Phototransitor, 850NM, T1 3/4 (#350-00029)
- (1) 1 k-ohm 1/4 W Resistor (#150-01020)
- (1) 0.1 µF Mono Radial Capacitor (#200-01040)
Propeller Project Board USB Product Guide - 2.28 MB | updated: 02 Apr 2013 - 3:05 pm
Single Relay Board Datasheet - 91.61 KB | updated: 12 Nov 2013 - 10:19 am
DS1620 Datasheet - 196.45 KB | updated: 04 Oct 2012 - 2:05 pm
Single Relay Board Product Guide - 92.89 KB | updated: 03 May 2013 - 11:25 am
Propeller Project Board USB Schematics - 447.31 KB | updated: 13 Dec 2012 - 8:34 am