Note: This kit is discontinued but most ELEV-8 parts are available individually or in sub-kits here.
This kit is based on the ELEV-8 Flying Robotic Platform. The kit is intended to give you the ability to utilize the electronic components of your choosing, while beginning with a high quality airframe as your foundation. This kit requires a control board, ESC's, motors and the wiring.
- Open underbody for camera systems
- Design files available online
- Common 4-40 Hardware
- Modular frame makes for fast repairs
- Protective motor mounts
- 4 - Anodized 6061 5/8" - .035 aluminum round tube
- Diagonal Motor Center to Centere Length: 26" (660 mm)
- Main Body Frame: 7" (L) X 7" (W) X 7" (H) (177 mm X 177 mm X 177 mm)
- Do-it-Yourself Quadcopter
- Customized Robotic Platform
- ELEV-8 Airframe Kit (#80050)
- ELEV-8 Hardware Kit (#80060)
Note: R/C experince is highly recommended. Ensure use of equally-rated components in the assembly of your aircraft.