The CH4 Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Methane in home, automotive or industrial settings.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-2
- Wide detecting scope
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Fast response and high sensitivity
- Safety Devices (harmful gas detection)
- Environmental monitoring
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for more informaton and circuit recommendations.
- Voltage requirements: 5VDC
- Current requirements: ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1mm diameter x 16.55mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)
MQ-2 CH4 Gas Sensor Datasheet - 55.04 KB | updated: 04 Oct 2012 - 2:34 pm