The CO Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Carbon Monoxide in home, automotive or industrial settings. When paired with our Gas Sensor Module (#27904) it provides a development system and test platform for CO gas sensor design.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-7
- High sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Safety Devices (harmful gas detection)
- Environmental monitoring
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for more informaton and circuit recommendations.
- Voltage requirements: 5VDC
- Current requirements: ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.7" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (17.8mm diameter x 16.5mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)