These devices consist of two independent, high-gain, frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 30 V (3 V to 26 V for the LM2904 and LM2904Q), and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Power requirements: 3 to 30 VDC
- Communication: Interface analog
- Dimensions: 0.24 x 0.37 x .13 in (6.33 x 9.58 x 3.41 mm)
- Operating temp range: 0 to +70 °F (+32 to +158 °C)