This add-on board combined with the DE2-115 FPGA Board (60050) provides a breadboard, VGA, DAC (Digital-to-Analog Conversion), Flash memory, and Prop Plug-compatible programming port circuitry made to work with the Propeller 2 Design.
The Propeller 2 Design (see downloads) is released for early adopters to experiment with and test the Propeller 2 on their workbench before the actual Propeller 2 silicon is available to for purchase.
- Convenient prototyping and connection interface
- Propeller 2 programming port
- On-board serial flash for long-term storage
- Propeller 2 early-adopter test system
- 17 x 10 breadboard
- VGA connector
- 4 DAC jacks
- 1 MB Serial Flash
- Voltage requirements: 3.3 VDC
- Current requirements: 50 mA
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.875 x 1.0 in (8.1 x 7.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to + 185°F (-40 to +85 °C)