The Ag9050 Power over Ethernet Module is designed to be a drop-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) solution for the Wiznet W5200 Ethernet Board. If your network supports power over Ethernet, your W5200 + QuickStart board can both be powered and communicate with the network from just the Ethernet cable.
- Provides a regulated 5 V supply to attached devices, at up to 1.8 amps (9 watt max)
- Single connection for both power and communication
- No configuration necessary - drop-in solution!
- Remote IP based security system
- IP based home automation
- Long distance tethered robotics
- Power Requirements: Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) or Midspan Equipment
- Power Output: 9 watt max power output (5v @ 1.8 A)
- Communication Interface: Complies with IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 2.0 in (7.62 x 5.08 cm)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)