This low cost XBee Adapter Board comes in a kit form and provides a cost-effective solution to interfacing to any XBee or XBee Pro module. By using this adapter board you can provide an easy interface to the XBee or XBee Pro modules by converting the 2mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.100” spacing. The adapter boards also provide a means to connect pluggable wires or solder connections and also provide mounting holes.
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.100" pin spacing
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Includes mounting holes
- Pin-out compatible with our other XBee Adapter boards
- Kit form for flexible configuration
- Voltage requirements: 3.3V pass-through to XBee module
- Current requirements: Varies with XBee Module
- Communication: Serial pass-through to XBee module
- Dimensions: 1.16 x 1.0 x 0.58 in* (29.4 x 25.6 x 14.8 mm*) *when headers are attached
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185°F (-40 to +85°C)
- 1 - XBee Adapter Board PCB
- 2 - 10-pin 2mm sockets
- 1 - 40-pin SIP header (#451-04001)
Note: Some soldering required. Tools Required: Soldering Iron, Solder, Flux, Diagonal Cutters or Hobby Knife and Safety Glasses. Reference the Parallax Basic Soldering Kit (#700-10011) or the Pro Soldering Tool Kit (#700-10013).