The micro-SD Card Adapter allows you to easily connect a micro-SD Flash Memory Card to your Propeller chip or other microcontroller (not compatible with the BASIC Stamp). This adapter contains the components required for an SPI interface between the host microcontroller and a micro-SD memory card.
The micro-SD Card Adapter includes a card detect switch which allows you to detect when a memory card is physically present in the socket. It also includes mounting holes so you can install it in your application.
- Contains all components necessary for interfacing with a microcontroller
- Includes mounting holes for end use in application
- Card detect switch allows detection of memory card insertion
- SIP header makes breadboard use easy
- Add mass storage to an existing project
- Audio player project
- Voltage requirements: 3.3 VDC
- Current requirements: N/A (varies with card)
- Communication: SPI
- Dimensions: 1.11 x 1.00 x 0.47 in (28.22 x 25.4 x 11.9 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)
Note: This product is not compatible with the BASIC Stamps.