The Propeller Demo Board demonstrates the Propeller's varied capabilities in a compact and fun platform. You can use it to learn Propeller programming and then develop full-blown applications which generate video and sound, and utilize mice and keyboards. All the requisite power supply and USB programming interfaces are provided for you. Eight unused I/O pins are available for experimentation. Kit includes Propeller Demo Board.
- Powerful 8-core 32-bit P8X32A microcontroller
- Replaceable crystal for operation at custom speeds. (Includes 5 MHZ crystal)
- Includes a breadboard for custom circuits.
- Includes keyboard, mouse, audio, and video ports for easy to set up user interfaces.
- Two PS/2 connectors for mouse and keyboard
- Ground post for oscilloscope hookup
- Developing applications for the P8X32A microcontroller
- 32 KB EEPROM
- 3.3V and 5V regulators with on/off switch
- Serial over USB interface
- VGA and composite video outputs
- Stereo output with headphone amplifier
- Electret microphone
- 8 LEDs (shared with VGA pins)
- Reset pushbutton
- 6-9 VDC
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 in (76.2 x 76.2 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C)