The handy Boe-Boost Module increases the battery capacity of the Boe-Bot to five AA cells. This yields a 6 V nominal output voltage from five 1.2 V rechargeable batteries, an economical and eco-friendly power solution. Or, set the Boe-Bot robot’s servo voltage input jumper to VDD (5 VDC) and use with five 1.5 V AA batteries (7.5 V total) for a longer servo run-time at a consistent speed.
- Holds one AA cell battery to add to your existing power pack
- The module snaps into the Boe-Bot robot's standard battery pack - no tools are required
- Allows you to use five 1.2V rechargeable batteries, or five 1.5V alkaline batteries
- By using more batteries, you can discharge the cells further, allowing for a longer run time and extended life before replacement is required
- Add extra battery life to your Boe-Bot Robot
- Measurements: 2.25 x 1.25 x 0.625 in (58 x 33 x 16 mm)