The EasyVR is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add a versatile and robust speech and voice recognition capability to virtually any application. The module can be used and interfaced with any host that has a UART interface powered at 3.3 - 5 v, such as Propeller and BASIC Stamp microcontrollers. With a number of built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands, you will be able to run basic controls in 6 different languages in no time.
The EasyVR Commander GUI enables you to customize your own set(s) of commands, train the EasyVR module to recognize your voice, and export code for you to use in your application with the click of a few buttons. You also have a sound playback function that features up to 9 minutes of recorded audio or speech, enabling you to record responses to pre-set commands in your own voice.
Combining the easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI) and the documented serial protocol that enables you to access and program the EasyVR through the host board, you will spend more time training your voice commands and developing your application than with other speech recognition modules that are available.
- Supports 6 different languages, more than most other modules which enables you to use a second language as your command input.
- Supported languages include: English(US), Italian, German, French, Spanish, Japanese
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface(GUI) brings all of the functions of the module out for you use, giving you quick access to all features making programming the EasyVR easy and fun.
- Sound playback feature enables up to 9 minutes of pre-recorded audio, allowing you to record responses and in your own voice, or in a language specific to those interacting with your application.
- The PWM audio output terminal supports 8 ohm speakers, allowing the use of common components for your audio output.
- Robot voice control
- Home automation
- Access control
- Voltage requirements: 3.3 - 5VDC
- Current requirements: Sleep: <1ma; Operating: 12ma; Speaker: 180ma *With an 8 ohm speaker
- Communication: UART (asynchronous serial)
- Dimensions: 0.94 x 1.77 in (24 x 45 mm)
- Operating temperature range: +77 to +158 °F (+25 to +70 °C)