The Li-ion Power Pack-Charger Full Kit is an integrated storage cell and charging system on a single 3” x 4” printed circuit board. It's compatible with most 18650-size Li-ion cells.Two Li-ion 18650-size cells are included. We recommend our 7.5VDC,1 Amp Power Supply for charging (not included).
This "Full Kit" is a bundle of #28986 Power Pack Charger, and (2) #28987 Li-Ion Cells.
- Holds two rechargeable/replaceable 3.7 volt Li-ion 18650 cells
- Rechargeable Li-ion cells don’t need to be removed from the Power Pack for recharging—charging circuitry is built into the board.
- Multiple LED indicators provide charge readiness information for each individual cell; status key for the LED indicators is printed on the board.
- Aggressive holders retain cells in any board orientation and in moderate shock environments, such as mobile robotic applications.
- Dedicated circuitry continuously monitors the charging process to ensure safety, efficiency, and to maximize the number of charge/discharge cycles of each cell.
- (2) #28987 Li-ion Cells included
Note: The US Postal Service will no longer ship items that contain lithium batteries to international destinations, including APO and FPO addresses.
- On-board output fuse protection
- Nominal 7.4 VDC output 8.2 VDC maximum
- Automatic charge/discharge switching circuitry
- Charging Power Requirements: +5–12 VDC @ 1 A (min.); 2.1 mm center positive barrel jack supply
- Power Output: Unregulated nominal 7.4 VDC @ 1800–2600 mAh (depending on cells used)
- Dimensions: 2.65 x 3.05 x 1.00 in (7.6 x 10.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Charging Time: 1 to 6 hours, depending upon the discharge level and capacity of the cells used
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 in (7.6 x 10.2 x 2.54 cm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85°C)