This kit contains a single, precision-machined caster assembly. High-quality 6061 machined aluminum components are combined with smooth-rolling ball bearings and durable 3-inch pneumatic rubber tires. The dual independent tire design reduces vibration and drag, as well as increases load-carrying capacity.
This Caster Wheel Kit Rev B is designed to be completely maintenance-free, and should deliver long life and consistently performance. The durable, sealed pneumatic tires are low-bounce and provide a smooth ride, even on rough surfaces.
- Dual 3-inch (76 mm) sealed pneumatic rubber tires
- High quality ball bearings for low-friction swivel action
- Quick and easy assembly
- Precision machined 6061 aluminum parts
- Autonomous indoor/outdoor robot development
- Tele-presence robot base platforms
- Sentry/Surveillance robot designs
Note: If using with the Arlo Robotic Platform System, you will need two Caster Wheel Kits to help stabilize the robot.
- Overall height is 3.80 inches (9.65 cm)
- Ball bearing swivel assembly included
- Weight = 0.4 lbs per assembly
- Dimensions: 3 inches (15.24 cm) diameter. Wheel outer pivot arc swing is approx 6 inches (15.24 cm) in diameter
- Operating temperature range: +32 to +120 °F (0 to +49 °C)
- (1) - Arm Assembly
- (1) - Swivel Block
- (1) - Swivel Rod
- (1) - Base Plate
- (2) - Socket Cap Screw, #6-32 x 1/4 inch length
- (1) - Set Screw, slotted #6-32 x 1/8 inch
- (2) - Flange Bearing, 0.25 inch ID, 0.5 inch OD
- (1) - Shaft Collar, 0.25 inch ID
- (3) - Screw, #6 x 3/8", Cap ,SS