The PMB-688 GPS features 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition of NMEA0183 v2.2 data for robotics navigation, telemetry, or experimentation. There is a built-in patch antenna as well as a connection for an external one, rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup, cable for power, and TTL connection.
See our GPS Comparison Chart to evaluate this model side-by-side with the very similar PMB-648.
- High sensitivity
- SiRFstarIII chipset
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- Built-in rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup
- Supports NMEA0183 V2.2 data protocol
- Includes cable for power, TTL
- Tracking Devices
- AVL and Location-Based Services
- Low power consumption and ultra mini size only 33x39mm.
- Enhanced algorithms providing superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- Power requirements: 3.3 V - 5 V DC @ 65 mA
- Communication: TTL asynchronous serial @ 4800 bps
- Dimensions: 1.55 x 1.30 x .35 in (39 x 33 x 9 mm)
- Operating temp range: -4 to +158 °F (-20 to +70 °C)