Parallax's Prototyping Daughterboard is a convenient through-hole board that allows you to build your own circuits for the MoBoStamp-pe motherboard, the Propeller Backpack, and the Spinneret web server.
- 70 uncommitted plated through-holes on a 0.1” grid for your components
- 11 connecting pads for daughterboard connector supply lines and signals
- Ground plane for quiet operation
- Robotic Controls
- Data Acquisition Circuitry
- Industrial Control I/O
- Pushbuttons and LEDs
- Custom Sensors
Note: You will need to provide; components and wires, filter and bypass connectors, Parallax Motherboard or Daughterboard Expander, connectors to the outside world.
- 7 plated through-holes each in two uncommitted voltage busses
- 14 grounded through-holes
- Motherboard connector: compatible with the MoBoStamp-pe, the Propeller Backpack, and the Spinneret.
- Power requirements: 5 to 9 VDC
- Dimensions:1.37 x 1.37 x 0.37 in (35 x 35 x 9.64 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)