The XStick ZB AT enables a computer to access a ZigBee network. Use the XStick ZB AT to read data communicate with a mesh or point-to-multipoint network of embedded ZigBee devices, including the XBee ZB wireless modules. The XStick ZB AT is pre-configured to communicate with the computer in AT mode.
To communicate with XBee 802.15.4 modules, use the XStick 802.15.4 (#28186).
- Indoor Range: 66ft (20 m); Outdoor/Line-of-Sight Range: 164ft (50 m)
- Transmit Power (Nominal 25°C): 2.8mW (4.5 dBm)
- RF Data Rate: 250kbps
- Serial Interface Data Rate: 1200-115.2K
- Receiver Sensitivity: -90 dBm
- Internal antenna
- Remote control a robot from a PC
- Log and debug XBee communications
Note: To communicate with ZigBee devices, use this device.
- Voltage Requirements: USB power (4.5 to 5.5 VDC)
- Current Requirements: 51 mA (TX), 47mA (RX)
- Communication: USB
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 0.7 x 0.4 in (45.7 x 17.8 x 10.2 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)