The XStick 802.15.4 enables a computer to access an XBee 802.15.4 network. Use the XStick ZB to read data communicate with a point-to-multipoint network of embedded XBee 802.15.4 modules. The XStick ZB is available pre-configured for AT mode communications as part number 28187.
- Indoor Range: 66ft (20 m); Outdoor/Line-of-Sight Range: 164ft (50 m)
- Transmit Power (Nominal 25°C): 2.8mW (4.5 dBm)
- RF Data Rate: 250kbps
- Serial Interface Data Rate: 1200-115.2K
- Receiver Sensitivity: -90 dBm
- Internal antenna
- Remote control a robot from a PC
- Log and debug XBee communications
Note: To communicate with ZigBee devices, use the XStick ZB AT (#28187).
- Voltage Requirements: USB power (4.5 to 5.5 VDC)
- Current Requirements: 49 mA (TX), 47mA (RX)
- Communication: USB
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.7 x 0.4 in (45.7 x 17.8 x 10.2 mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)