Advanced Robotics with the SumoBot was written for the SumoBot Robot Competition Kit. This 260-page Stamps In Class text shows you how to test and refine the performance of your SumoBot® Robot in the mini-Sumo wrestling competition ring as you add techniques to your robotic skills toolbox.
- Explore physics with free-body diagrams to evaluate static and dynamic friction in the competition ring
- Build self-calibrating sensors with programming techniques make real-time adjustments
- Practice memory optimization with multipurpose variables and a byte variable sensor flag register
- Try some data logging - record a match in EEPROM for performance analysis
- Learn to use state machine diagrams for sensor-based navigation
- Publisher: Parallax Inc.
- ISBN: 1-928982-34-4
- Printing Details: Soft cover, 260 pages, Black & White
Applied Robotics with the SumoBot BASIC Stamp Code - 44.12 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 4:54 pm
Applied Robotics with the SumoBot Text - 5.21 MB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 4:52 pm