Virtually everything you use or consume has undergone some type of automated process in its production. With the activities in Process Control, you can build your own A/D converter, light sensor, tachometer, and incubator control systems to learn these principles hands-on.
Throughout the activities, the powerful StampPlot Pro graphical software interfaces provide monitoring, interactive control, and logging to help you analyze your data.
- Mechanical and digital switching
- Open and closed loop systems
- Control methods including on-off, differential gap, and PID
- Managing error, spurious signals and bounce
- Transistor and Operation Amplifier principles
- High-voltage/Current interfacing and PWM
- Publisher: Parallax Inc
- ISBN: 1-928982-36-0
- Note: Process Control by Martin Hebel replaces his earlier book Industrial Control in the Stamps in Class Series.
Note: A PC and Board of Education Full Kit are required to use this product. The necessary StampPlot Pro, Macros, and BS2 source code can be downloaded below.
Process Control Text - 10.01 MB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:36 pm
Process Control BASIC Stamp Example Code - 25.57 KB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:40 pm
StampPlot Macros for Process Control Text - 410.8 KB | updated: 24 Sep 2012 - 10:42 pm
Process Control text errata - 87.19 KB | updated: 27 Sep 2012 - 1:48 pm
StampPlot Pro Software - 18.69 MB | updated: 10 Jun 2013 - 9:46 am