|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|Install-Parallax-USB-Drivers-v2.10.00.exe||2.31 MB||Thu, 2014-07-17 09:43|
|Install-Parallax-USB-Drivers-v2.10.00.zip||1.58 MB||Thu, 2014-07-17 09:43|
|Install-Parallax-USB-Drivers-v2.08.24.exe||2.43 MB||Fri, 2012-09-28 15:55|
|Install-Parallax-USB-Drivers-v2.08.24.zip||1.71 MB||Fri, 2012-09-28 15:55|
Download Version & Details
|Do NOT connect your hardware to USB or Serial port until AFTER you have installed the software.||Step 1: Download 'Parallax USB Driver Installer'||Step 2: Run the installer. Follow the steps provided by the wizard to install your hardware drivers.||Step 3: Connect your hardware.|
Need help? Download the Troubleshooting Guide.
This installer supports command-line switches for advanced installation needs. Usage example with /Immediate switch:C:\> Install-Parallax-USB-Drivers-v2.10.00.exe /Immediate
/UpperLeft (or /ul) - Positions the installation window into the upper-left of the screen, instead of the center. This is helpful when it is combined with another installer package to keep the embedded installer window from appearing behind the main installer's window.
/Immediate (or /i) - This skips the first "confirmation" window and instead immediately displays the progress window and installs the driver. Also, upon successful install, the install success window is skipped and the app is simply terminated; or upon error, an error message and the install failure window appears.
/Quiet (or /q) - This causes no window or dialog to appear and the only indication of final status is from the exit code.
Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. (XP and Vista are supported but are not Microsoft Certified since Microsoft ended their certification support for those operating systems). For other FTDI USB drivers see http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm. Installer available as .exe and .zip archive.
Fixes Included Since v2.08.24:
- Support for Selective Suspend
- Support for Windows 8/8.1
- Performance improvements on open and close port
- Fixed problem where COM port became unavailable after D2XX port access
- Fixed synchronization issue that could lead to data loss
- Fixed bug on close port for .NET Framework applications
- Fixed problem on close port that caused some hubs to fail
- Fixed bug that prevented remote wakeup for composite devices
- Fixed bug causing wrong number of bytes written to be reported after a timeout
- Fixed bug in VCP XON/XOFF flow control
- Fixed problem connecting multiple devices to EUSB adapter
Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7. (For other FTDI USB drivers see http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm). Installer available as .exe and .zip archive.