The Parallax Multi-Board Enclosure protects your circuit and provides an effective and robust way in which to display it.
The enclosures come in four versions: Clear protects your circuitry and provides the highest visibility, you can see everything. Transparent Blue still allows you to see everything, yet gives your project an understated elegance. Opaque Red and Opaque Black completely hides your project, except for what you can see through the pre-cut access ports; such as the power switch, power jack, and the programming connector.
There are three additional pre-perforated access portals, for projects that require keyboard, mouse, or VGA connectors. Removing these “knockouts” is optional. Follow the downloadable instructions below for best results.
- Available in clear, opaque red, opaque black, or transparent blue
- Designed for the Propeller Proto Board, Super Carrier Board, and both the USB and Serial versions of the Board of Education
- Laser cut 1/8” thick acrylic to protect and show off your projects
- Includes all required hardware for a complete package
- Pre-cut “knockouts” provide optional access to features on each of the boards
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 2.0 in (11.4 x 8.9 x 5.1 cm)
- (8) Acrylic sides
- (4) .25” F/M aluminum standoffs
- (4) 1.5” F/F aluminum standoffs
- (8) #4-40 x 1/4” pan head screws
- (4) Rubber feet
- (1) #4-40 nut
Alternate viewing angles:
Click through for a close-up.
Downloads & Resources:
Enclosure Specs and Instructions (.pdf)
Enclosure .DXF file (.zip)