The handy Boe-Boost Module (#30078) increases the battery capacity of the Boe-Bot to five AA cells. This yields a 6 V nominal output voltage from five 1.2 V rechargeable batteries, an economical and eco-friendly power solution. Or, set the Boe-Bot robot’s servo voltage input jumper to VDD (5 VDC) and use with five 1.5 V AA batteries (7.5 V total) for a longer servo run-time at a consistent speed.
- Holds one AA cell battery.
- Snaps into the Boe-Bot robot’s standard 4AA battery holder—no tools or assembly required
- Permits the use of five 1.2 V rechargeable batteries
- Saves money on alkaline batteries, by allowing them to discharge more fully before replacement
- Measurements: 2.25 x 1.25 x 0.625 in (58 x 33 x 16 mm)
Compatible with These Kits:
Downloads & Resources:
Boe-Boost Documentation (.pdf)