This kit is based on the ELEV-8 Flying Robotic Platform. The kit is intended to give you the ability to utilize the electronic components of your choosing, all while beginning with a high quality airframe as your foundation. This kit requires a control board, ESC's, motors and wiring.
- Open under body for camera systems
- Design files available online
- Common 4-40 Hardware
- Modular frame makes for fast repairs
- Protective motor mounts
- Size 18 3/8 inches (467 mm) motor center to motor center -- 20 1/4" X 20 1/4 inches (514 mm) -- Main body/frame 7" X 7" (177mm) -- Height 7" (177mm)
- 4 - Anodized 6061 5/8" - .035 aluminum round tube
- Do-it-Yourself Quadcopter
- Customized Robotic Platform
Click through for a close-up.
NOTE: R/C experience is highly recommended. Ensure use of equally rated components in the assembly of your aircraft.
Downloads & Resources:
ELEV-8 Assembly Document v 1.2 (.pdf)