The PropScope is a two-channel oscilloscope that is capable of reading 25 million samples per second with ten bits of resolution over one, two, ten, or twenty volt peak-to-peak waveforms. Power is provided through the USB port requiring only a single cable to connect the PropScope to any laptop or desktop PC.
A built-in expansion port allows additional capabilities and upgrades, by simply plugging in an expansion card. A PropScope DAC card is even included, providing an analog trigger, a four-bit digital trigger, an eight-bit digital to analog converter, and a four-bit NTSC/PAL output. Other cards will be available to add even more useful features.
The included software provides a traditional scope interface along with auto measurements and the ability to store and export waveforms. The software also provides features not normally available in a stand-alone oscilloscope, including a function generator, a logic analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, a vector-scope, and more.
- 2 input channels
- 25 Msps Maximum Sample Rate
- 20 Vpp maximum input range (-10 V to +10 V when DC-coupled)
- 10-bit input resolution over either the entire 20 Vpp range, or selectable 10, 2, and 1 Vpp ranges.
- 1x/10x selectable probes
Included Expansion Card Features:
- External analog trigger with a -10 V to +10 V input range
- 4-bit digital input and trigger
- Arbitrary waveform generator with an 8-bit DAC and selectable -1.5 to 1.5 and 0 to 4.9 voltage ranges
- 4-bit DAC for generating NTSC and PAL signals
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Communication: USB
- Dimensions: 2.71 x 4.67 x 1.08 in (68.8 x 118.6 x 27.4 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)
Note: It is recommended that current Propeller users upgrade the Propeller Tool to version 1.2.7 or higher, to prevent conflicts with the PropScope.
Downloads & Resources:
PropScope Discussion Forums (forums)