This product is no longer available and is being replaced by a new Propeller Project Board USB. Replacement shipping end of December 2012.
The Propeller Proto Board USB has all the features of the Propeller Proto Board and includes the USB programming interface on the board for those projects which need the USB interface in the application. For projects which do not need the USB interface after programming, we recommend purchasing the Propeller Proto Board (#32212) and Prop Plug (#32201) since the reusability of the Prop Plug reduces overall cost when programming multiple boards. Our Proto Board Accessory Kit (#130-32212) can be used to provide VGA mouse and keyboard connectors.
We also offer a serial Propeller Proto Board.
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller chip
- Programming interface included on board
- 64 KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- LM1086 5 V and 3.3 V regulators provide up to 1.5 Amps with an input power supply of 6-9 VDC
- Accepts the optional VGA, mouse and keyboard interface available in the Accessory Kit
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports)
- Sockets for 4 servos
- Removable 5 MHz crystal
- Access to all 32 I/O pins
- Large prototyping area
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Same mounting holes as the Board of Education (3” x 4”) for compatibility with the Boe-Bot ® robot
- Power requirements: 6-9 VDC 300 mA - 1.5 A (current requirement depends on application)
- Dimensions: 3 x 4 in (76.2 x 101.6 mm)
- Operating temp range: Industrial -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
Downloads & Resources
Propeller Proto Board Manual (.pdf)
Propeller Expo-Step by Step Tutorial for ProtoBoard New Users (.pdf)