Parallax’s Propeller Proto Board is a low cost, high quality solution for permanent projects using the Propeller chip. To save the user some expense, the USB programming interface is not included on the Propeller Proto Board; we suggest you purchase a Prop Plug for programming your Propeller Proto Boards.
This board is also ready for use with the Prop Clip, and is also compatible with the USB2SER with the addition of a 4-pin header (not included).
We also offer a USB Propeller Proto Board.
- P8X32A-Q44 Propeller chip
- 64 KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- LM1086 5V and 3.3V regulators provide up to 1.5 Amps with an input power supply of 6-9 VDC
- Accepts the optional VGA, mouse and keyboard interface available in the Accessory Kit
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports)
- Sockets for 4 servos
- Removable 5MHz crystal
- Access to all 32 I/O pins
- Large amount of prototyping area
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter to provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Same mounting holes as the Board of Education (3” x 4”) for compatibility with the Boe-Bot® robot
- Power requirements: 6 - 9 VDC
- Dimensions: 3 x 4 in (76.2 x 101.6 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 F to +183 F (-40 C to +85 C)
Note: Get the accessory kit to go with your Propeller Proto Board.
Downloads & Resources:
Propeller Proto Board Manual (.pdf)
Propeller Expo-Step by Step Tutorial for ProtoBoard New Users (.pdf)