This is a complete DIY Soldering kit that includes a Panavise circuit board holder and has instructional "How to Solder" directions etched right on its base. The kit includes a Hakko #FX888 soldering station, small pair of diagonal cutters, a tip cleaning pad, roll of (leaded) solder, hand-held vacuum solder sucker, four rubber mounting feet, a standoff holder for the solder roll, and mounting hardware. Parallax recommends soldering in a well ventilated area and always using proper eye protection.
- Everything you need to "solder like a Pro"!
- "How to Solder" instructions etched right on the Base Plate - perfect for beginners or in a classroom environment
- Includes a wire-pad to keep the soldering iron tip clean, and hence, produce better solder joints
- Diagonal cutters are "flush cutting" which provides for superior lead clipping
- Solder is NOT "lead free". It contains lead, producing more consistant solder joints
- PanaVise Jr. holds your project solidly, an yet allows for easy "angle adjustment" when soldering complex circuits
- (1) Handy storage/carrying case
- (1) Hakko #FX888 Soldering Iron
- (1) Precision laser cut Base Plate with soldering instructions etched right on the plate
- (1) Hand-held vacuum solder sucker
- (1) roll of solder (lead)
- (1) PanaVise Jr. circuit board/component holder (mounts to the Base Plate)
- (1) Pair of diagonal cutters
- (1) Pair of safety glasses
- Voltage requirements 120 vac
- Current requirements .60 amps
- Dimensions: 7 x 8 x 10.5 in (17.8 x 20.3 x 26.7 cm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to +150 °F (0 to +66 °C)
Kit In Storage Case:
Click through for a close-up.